Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park

Font Size
  1. Home
  2. Portfolio
  3. Portfolio List
  4. MFLP Komaki

L-9MFLP Komaki

  • Tomei Expressway
  • Meishin Expressway
  • Chuo Expressway
  • National Route 19
  • Slope
  • MFLP Komaki1
  • MFLP Komaki2
  • MFLP Komaki3
  • MFLP Komaki4
  • MFLP Komaki1
  • MFLP Komaki2
  • MFLP Komaki3
  • MFLP Komaki4
Location Komaki-shi, Aichi Total floor area 40,597 m²
Acquisition price ¥8,260 million Leasable area 38,806 m²
Appraisal value ¥9,030 million Structure S / 4F
Construction Co. The Zenitaka Corporation Completion January 2017
  • LED
  • Emergency power generator
  • Solar panels
  • CASBEE Aichi A rank
*:  The Investment Corporation acquired 40% of the quasi co-ownership interest of "MFLP Komaki" on August 4, 2017 and acquired the remaining 60% of the quasi co-ownership interest on February 2, 2018. Each of the listed Numeric values are shown for the entire property.

Characteristics of the Property

■The four-story, Slope MFLP facility offers high delivery efficiency with truck berths on the first floor as well as on the second floor, and direct truck access to the second floor via a slope.
■Three freight elevators and three vertical conveyors are used as conveying equipment within the facility.


■Komaki City where this property is located serves as a nodal point of the Tomei Highway, Meishin Expressway, Cyuo Expressway. It is access convenience to the nearest interchange from this property, the Tomei Expressway "Komaki IC" (approx 5.3 km), the national highway 19 extending to the center of Nagoya, the national highway 155 extending to the east and west, and it is convenient for all areas of Nagoya Urban Area and Chubu Region , It can also function as a relay base in the Tokyo metropolitan area and the Kinki area.

Page Top