MFLP-REIT invests primarily in logistics facilities with the features mentioned below, with a particular focus on MFLP facilities (leading-edge logistics facilities with Mitsui Fudosan quality). The bulk of its properties are leading-edge logistics facilities developed by Mitsui Fudosan.
- Has good access to consumption areas, production bases, and traffic infrastructure; has a ready supply of workers
- Has a size that enables concentration and integration of logistics functions; offers features that enable efficient storage and cargo handling procedures
- Has truck berths(*1), slopes(*2), rampways(*3) and vertical conveyors that offer sufficient conveying functionality.
- Features considerations for the global environment as well as the interior environment (amenities for employees, etc.)
- Disaster prevention
- Ensures structural and facility safety against natural disasters such as seismic isolation or quake-resistance, as well as BCP(*4) features (emergency power generators, etc.)
|*1:||"Truck berths" refers to spaces where trucks are parked to load/unload cargo.|
|*2:||"Slopes" refers to sloping driveways that link the first floor to some of the upper floors.|
|*3:||"Rampways" refers to spiral driveways that link the first floor to the upper floors.|
|*4:||"BCP" stands for "business continuity plan."|
- ■Tokyo metropolitan area, Kansai area:
- ■Other areas:30% or less
- ■Logistics facilities:At least80%
- ■Industrial real estate:20% or less