Mitsui Fudosan Logistics Park

Font Size
a
A
  1. Home
  2. Portfolio
  3. Portfolio List
  4. MFLP FukuokaⅠ

L-15MFLP FukuokaⅠ

  • Kyushu Expressway
  • Box
  • MFLP FukuokaⅠ1
  • MFLP FukuokaⅠ2
  • MFLP FukuokaⅠ3
  • MFLP FukuokaⅠ4
  • MFLP FukuokaⅠ1
  • MFLP FukuokaⅠ2
  • MFLP FukuokaⅠ3
  • MFLP FukuokaⅠ4
Location Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka Total floor area 32,199 m²
Acquisition price ¥5,263 million Leasable area 32,216 m²
Appraisal value ¥5,600 million Structure S / 3F
Construction Co. Toda Corporation Completion October 2016
  • LED
  • CASBEE NC A rank
*:  The Investment Corporation acquired 81% of the quasi co-ownership interest of "MFLP FukuokaⅠ" on February 4, 2019 and acquired the remaining 19% of the quasi co-ownership interest on April 5, 2019. Each of the listed Numeric values are shown for the entire property.

Characteristics of the Property

■3-story, box MFLP with a truck berth on the first floor
■One-way truck paths ensures efficient delivery
■3 cargo lifts and 4 vertical conveyors
■Facilities can be segregated, improving flexibility and adaptability to tenants in a wide range of industries

Access

■2km from the Sue Smart IC of the Kyushu Expressway
■Excellent freeway access enables delivery to central Fukuoka, the main consumption center of Kyushu. Also able to cover a wide area around northern Kyushu via the Kyushu Expressway, which crosses Sue, giving this facility great potential

Page Top